What We Collect
We may collect information that you provide, such as the following:
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode and country of residence
- Information you provide to us through the chat feature on our Website or otherwise submit through our Website
- Your device type, manufacturer, operating system name, and operating system version.
- Your mobile device identifier.
- The Internet protocol (IP) address your device uses to access the Internet.
- Your geo-location.
We do not permit third parties to collect personal information through the Website concerning your online activities over time across different websites.
How We Use the Information We Collect from You
We use the information we collect for a variety of reasons, including:
- To operate the Website and our business.
- To understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our Website, products, and services or provide you with technical support.
- To communicate with you and provide you with information that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, such as newsletters, information about new products, special offers, invitations to events, or to otherwise marketing our products and services.
- To customize the Website according to your interests.
- To comply with law, protect the security and integrity of our Website and business, and protect against, identify, and seek to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity.
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies.
How We Share the Information We May Collect from You
We may share your personal information with third parties, including in the following instances:
- With our affiliates, subsidiaries, and other entities in our corporate family.
- With service providers and business partners, including to perform functions on our behalf or otherwise facilitate our business operations, or to enable our business partners to offer products and services.
- To comply with a legal obligation when we believe that the law requires it, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce our policies or legal rights, to respond to an emergency, to comply with legal process, or to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, users of our products or services, or the public.
- In the event of a potential or actual merger or sale involving our business, including without limitation any transfer made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings.
We maintain safeguards to protect the personal information we collect from you through the Website.
User Choice and Access
If you would like to correct or update personal information we have collected from you through the Website, or if you wish to stop receiving emails from PanOrthopaedics, please contact us using the contact information provided in the How to Contact Us section of this policy. You may also utilize unsubscribe mechanisms included in emails to opt out of certain communications.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. Our Website does not presently respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us